Personal data / GDPR compliance in ThisVid
Personal data storage in ThisVid
We would like to make a statement on which personal data is stored and processed in ThisVid.
ThisVid is using some impersonalized cookies to facilitate traffic stats calculation. These cookies store the following info:
1) Which URL user first came from.
2) Which URL user first came to.
3) Which IPs user had when navigating through site.
4) Whether user has already visited this site during last 24 hours.
5) Whether user is a registered member or not.
This info is not stored anywhere in ThisVid or server-side; it is stored in user's browser and can be deleted using browser functionality any time.
ThisVid database stores the following information for every user:
1) Personal data that was specified by users during registration or when filling their profiles, e.g. username, display name, email, other text data users opted to specify. This information except email may be visible to public depending on user's choice.
2) IP address and country users had during registration. This information is stored for security reasons.
3) List of all logins during last 365 days, including IP address, country and browser type. This information is stored for security reasons.
ThisVid is not using the information described here for any decision making, deep learning, exporting or anything else that may result in commercial benefits.
Deleting personal info from ThisVid
Users can choose to request their profiles to be removed from ThisVid. This functionality is provided by "Delete my profile" item in user's menu.
Profiles can be deleted from admin panel only. When profile is deleted, all data connected to this profile gets fully deleted, including IPs, logs, profile data.